.

.

Monday, June 25, 2012

I've been MIA, missing in action... in CRAFTY action!!

AWWW YEEAAHHH!

Well I have been neglecting the bloggity blog for a while. 
But I haven't been neglecting the crafting! Promise!
So check out what I've been up to lately...



It was our 2 year anniversary recently (Woohoo!)
and I made this cute banner/bunting (whichever you like to call it)
and put it up in our room.
I used solid colored card stock and heart patterned cardstock. 
I used a paper cutter for the triangles and traced stencils for the letters.
I used a big yarn needle to thread cotton yarn through the letters.


I've seen bunting and banners ALL over Pinterest and the bloggy world,
and I was pretty pleased with how my turned out. :-D



Here's how our wall looks now!ght
I also found the "home" printable online and framed it for bf. He liked it <3
The printable is from Eighteen 25. Make sure to check it out if you want one for yourself!
The little owls and "All you need is love" cards I bought at a craft fair recently in Santa Ana.
It was AWESOME! So much cool stuff there!
and I would HIGHLY recommend attending next year if you can. 
They had one in Santa Ana, one in Long Beach, and another in Culver City.

Last thing I'll write about right now is my dad's father's day gift.


I finally got in on the wash tape action! Yay!
I kept seeing projects using the tape, and decided I just had to get some.
Thankfully I didn't have to wait for any to arrive in the mail, 
because I found some at Target and Michael's.
Now, I doubt this is the most legit washi tape out there, but the patterns were pretty and it did the job. I'll prob still order some online eventually.


I decorated this plain paper gift bag from Michael's with card stock and wash tape.
I found some cool stamps and ink pads for a buck (what???) also at Michael's,
and used those for the text.
My dad didn't pay a lot of attention to the bag, but my mom liked it. Ha.


My dad's card was another printable I found online.
It's by One Charming Party, and my dad thought it was great! :-)
So, the gift that was actually inside of the bag was a t-shirt from 
I love this guy's work. This was like the 3rd time I've ordered from him.

Well, that's all the crafty I've got time to talk about tonight.
Next up, the International Postcard swap I've been participating in!
And the premiere of Craft Wars on TLC tomorrow night! 
WOOO!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, Love the postcard I received through International Postcard Swap. I especially love the punched flags and of course, the skull. For some reason, I couldn't get trough on your e-mail, so Thanks for sharing your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm really glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun making them. :-)

    ReplyDelete